I found this recipe in my Vitamix cook book (page 224). I modified it to make it Keto Friendly.
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 lb frozen strawberries
1/4 cup splenda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Place all ingredients into the vitamix in the order listed and secure the lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Use tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
5. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
6. Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.