Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Plant Protein!!

I'm always on the look out for good products that have low carbs, no sugar and lots of nutrients! This one fits the bill!

I received an email last week from The Green Smoothie Girl and she's promoting the kick off of her new Plant-Based Protein powder!! and for the next week she has a sale, BUY 2 Get 1 FREE!! i decided to give it a a try, because i was planning on getting more Atkins shakes last week anyway. The nice think about this plant based protein mix is that it doesn't have ANY sugar in it (and the Atkins one does.) Also, it has a total of 2 Net Carbs!  (score!) It's slightly sweetened by Stevia which doesn't effect your blood sugar!

The powder come in Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate. I've tried all and they are not the most tasty shakes I've ever had, but i really feel satisfied and I have lots of energy. My favorite is the Strawberry! you can mix it with water but i use 8 oz of Unsweetened Almond Milk!

if you'd like to check it out click HERE .

Side note: With the buy 2 get 1 sale each serving comes out to be $0.79! can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment