Friday, January 25, 2013

Shrimp, Mushroom and Feta Salad


Shrimp, Mushroom and Feta Salad

Sometimes you just need a fast meal. When I was at the store today I decided to pick up some already steamed shrimp that was seasoned with OldBay seasoning. I used that as my inspiration for a new salad. I wasn't sure where I was going with it so the mushrooms were added last. This salad was so good I didn't even need dressing. Hope you like it.

3oz Pre-Cooked and Seasoned Shrimp
1 cup Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
1 T Butter
2 cups cut Romaine
1 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese

Saute the mushrooms with the butter about 5 minutes on medium high heat; stir occasionally. While your mushrooms are cooking put your romaine on your plate and top with Shrimp. Allow you mushrooms to cool slightly then place on the romaine and shrimp. Sprinkle with feta.

 240 Calories, 11 carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment